Multiplayer known issues

General discussion about the GoldenSmugglers
devteam

Multiplayer known issues

Postby devteam » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:37 pm

The following issues were identified on the multiplayer map and they will be solved in the next update (next week).

Low FPS (lag) - When you get face to face with another player, you will experience a very low FPS (from around 20-30 fps to just 5-6 FPS).

Players with no flags - Not all players have flags. We have designed only 50 flags. If a player has no flag it means he / she is from a country that has no flag defined.

"Invisible" players - Sometimes you get shot by a player but you can't see him. Or you shoot a player and he / she doesn't react like you are invisible.

Rapid players movements - Because of the lag some players movement are sync with a lag and the player seams to move from one position to another very fast.

Game freeze - Sometimes the game exits with no error message generated.

[b]Multiplayer down[b] - Sometimes the multiplayer map is not available. The reason is that we run the same software like you on server side and we experience the same lags / memory leaks and other problems.

We have identified the reason for those problems and they will be addressed next week when a new update will be available for 3D map.

DrMonster

Re: Multiplayer known issues

Postby DrMonster » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:40 pm

So this "cheater" who kill us all the time is just a player from unknown country with a bad internet connection?

devteam

Postby devteam » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:43 pm

If you have a low end pc, a bad internet connection and you are from a country with no flag you will look like a "hacker" making impossible movements.

AdamAk2K

Postby AdamAk2K » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:27 am

I am not sure if this is abug, but you can kill players from your country with AKM.
GoldSmugglers nick: AdamAk2K
PlayWallet address: http://pastebin.com/C6qAuVPD

Yeah, PM me whenever you need! 8-)

lordvizer

Postby lordvizer » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:17 pm

i am not sure how you understand the LAG ,
a lagging player on any FPS game he can't move not jump faster than a normal none lagging player ,
he can't shot the right target , not kicking our asses

he will not be able to see where we go when we walk right left , not hit us most of the time .
finally he will not be able to auto loot drop boxes , so it is clear the cheater was hacking , so far there is 3 videos proofing that on my channel only + other players channels record that too .

Lukasz

Postby Lukasz » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:03 pm

Is it only me or You just can't change weapons during moving? it should be like this?

Return to “General GoldSmugglers Discussions”