Deposit not showing !

General discussion about the GoldenSmugglers
Torano

Re: Deposit not showing !

Postby Torano » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:01 pm

Me to deposit almost a lot of money into game, but I understood that they are unstable and they have in the ass players.

lordvizer

Postby lordvizer » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:04 am

Lukasz wrote:lol if someone is silly goose, this is you :lol: coz you put lot of money in new "alpha" stage browser game, depends on btc blochchain and now you cry coz you lost your money? you asked for it :geek: no offence but if you wana vent your anger, go somewhere else, and don't be rude to others :!:

you just lost the money that you deposit , who is the silly goose know ?
i am not crying i am warring everyone , but what to say stupid will stay stupid no matter what
i know the anno1777 lab for over 8 years and was trusting there team , didn't expect a fuckup hard in this project , nor getting scammed , i think i can't trust trash people like you .

Lukasz

Postby Lukasz » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:16 pm

"think i can't trust trash people like you you think im from anno1777 lab or what? coz your answer is so chaotic it's hard to understand who you want to blame. You have problem to anno1777 lab team for scam? or to me coz i told you the truth? So silly... Nvm if you can't talk without offending others, i'll end my conversation with you at this point. gl/hf :lol:

Return to “General GoldSmugglers Discussions”