GoldSmuggler cancer in PVP -70% economy hit

General discussion about the GoldenSmugglers
lordvizer

GoldSmuggler cancer in PVP -70% economy hit

Postby lordvizer » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:59 pm

Hi
yes the new PVP cancer for the last 4 to 5 days still active in the game .
speed hack [running all the time and jumping ]
auto drop box looting when it become at visible rang 100 feet on the air

been help by poland players video proof
same hacks been used in many videos i have record to report to admin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEnNCNEOXpk

then they change to there face accounts [no flag means a player from a county that developers did not design a flag yet ]

proof video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y3tM-RqTHs
[you can only run for 10 sec and charge up 20 sec to run again
Supply box need 33 sec to land on the ground to be lootable .
if there is older supply box it will take extra 2 sec and vanish .
So how these players took the supply box that fast fight and run all the time ???]

if this game dose not have a launcher or a patcher , on each update hackers will take over after few days from the update .
it is easy to know who longed in there and banned him , but that is not the solution we need some kind of batter system to see player names report them auto banned system something like that
or active player to kick banned IPs and players who did that .
we need to know the names of players who we shoot in PVP to get a clear idea who is the hacker , and banned them faster .
else this game economy will take a super big hit .

Lukasz

Re: GoldSmuggler cancer in PVP -70% economy hit

Postby Lukasz » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:36 pm

There is "trick" to move faster all the time;) And this is not a hack. But i will not tell everyone how to do that. PM me for more info;) if admins don't answer to my tikets about my lost BTc deposit than i will post it to everyone and make video how to move faster full legit, with no hacks ect.

So moving fast is not a hack, but moving ultra fast is. So it should be consider. Also i made record about disappearing drops;) https://youtu.be/frolK7q_xfg

Btw i think i fight with you today;) I got Poland flag. Today I hit one player with Turkisch flag so many times and wondering how much energy he has. Now i know... You have tons of energy... :o Finally i got killed, but fight was loong and interesting :P (behind the mosque on the stairs) good job tho 8-)
Last edited by Lukasz on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AdamAk2K

Postby AdamAk2K » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:09 pm

You can catch ban for exploiting game and using its weak points :D just sayin'
GoldSmugglers nick: AdamAk2K
PlayWallet address: http://pastebin.com/C6qAuVPD

Yeah, PM me whenever you need! 8-)

Lukasz

Postby Lukasz » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:15 pm

Yes ofc. But on this stage full of bugs u can't avoid exploiting... For e.g, how can I kill somebody who is hiding inside texture? I need also go in to that texture and kill him or he will kill me. Moving faster ins't something specjal. Make it clear. If the game is better, and shooting depends on your skill and not on "broken internet connectrion" I won't use any exploit coz i like competitive play. Even when i loose, i know that someone is better. But like i said. at this moment there isn't somethink like "normal" playing... Broken textures, lags, horrible player animation, and the worst- different view distance/quality depends on grafics setting. All thats make multiplayer broken. And for me, im here mostly for multiplayer. (70%multi-30% rest of the game)...

Jabolek

Postby Jabolek » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:34 pm

I noticed admin about it also. Good reactions. Hackers and cheaters can rob game in few days as his reaction is so fast :)

This idiots take ressuply box 1-5s after info that resupply box will be dropped.

Torano

Postby Torano » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:03 pm

Lordvizer 32 energy wow!

lordvizer

Postby lordvizer » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:08 pm

i didn't play for today because of those 2 players camping the PVP all the time , so that was not me , there is over 14 turkish player in my group :( , i been reporting this shit regarding hackers for the last 5 days with videos and everything login time , activity , and one of the rules , if you use any bug in the game moving fast shooting with out aim drop you will be banned for it .
hackers took over the game all night when admin at sleep and some time mid day , they know when admin active .
admin login to the map he drop and go invisible with Romanian flag i am sure you so some player login and vanish , that is admin or one of the developers .
Note you where fighting malekfares

Torano

Postby Torano » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:12 am

There should be shown nicknames above each character, and other players will reports cheaters.

btcincome

Postby btcincome » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:26 pm

Can moderators activate my message please ?
I deposited 0.01 BTC this morning but nothing is added to my account !!!

Return to “General GoldSmugglers Discussions”