Goldentowns RULES - MISSING

Found a bug in GoldenTowns ? Post it here.
ssimeon

Goldentowns RULES - MISSING

Postby ssimeon » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:58 am

Dear Goldentowns team,
I am not sure what is happening here.

Would you please expalain to all of us what will happen with the game? What will change and why changes was applied - what is the main idea ?
Why we should continue playing and what is the idea of the game now ?

This is in one hand, in another hand I want to express my discontent of goldentowns NEW RULES.
What did you annonce - NO TAXES WILL BE PAYABLE TO : REFERALS - is this correct ?
Why now I am paying taxes to my referal ? Are your rules for limited time ? For few weeks or days ?

Many thanks
Really disappointed player

ssimeon

Re: Goldentowns RULES - MISSING

Postby ssimeon » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:02 am

Also : "COUNTRIES CAN NOT HOLD RESOURCES" ??
Really - why ECUADOR have 1000 IRON, 9 MEAT, 5 WOOD, 3 STONE, 4 CLAY ???? IS THIS A BUG or rules are only for couple of players?

tarod7

Postby tarod7 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:09 pm

Ssimeon, that raws were deposited later that admins liquidated state budgets. I did the same. I had a few raws in my inventory, so still made some exchanges on market, and later deposited. About this, its all.
About taxes, still thinking its needed for the game have a source of raws to invest. This can be shares or refs, so for me its a good movement that taxes of refs active again.
As we havent market to buy raws, investors should be the most winning players, not like till now when the most winning players were, raw buyers for mining...

ssimeon

Postby ssimeon » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:32 pm

tarod7 wrote:Ssimeon, that raws were deposited later that admins liquidated state budgets. I did the same. I had a few raws in my inventory, so still made some exchanges on market, and later deposited. About this, its all.
About taxes, still thinking its needed for the game have a source of raws to invest. This can be shares or refs, so for me its a good movement that taxes of refs active again.
As we havent market to buy raws, investors should be the most winning players, not like till now when the most winning players were, raw buyers for mining...

tanks tarod7, Okay I see ( about resources/countries ).
About taxes from refs - I am okay and agree to have it back again. The problem is that Admins say one today and another tomorrow - What is this ?
What does it mean the most winning players are investors ?? You are investor - you just invest or/and withdraw funds. I dont see how they are the most winning players. We just need to know the main idea of the game to play. To make some strategy to do it better to win more.
THanks

tarod7

Postby tarod7 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:55 pm

I said investors, SHOULD, i dont know if things will result that way. What I mean is that in past the style of gaming contisting in I buy low price raws for mining at lowest price was very profitable, usually more than investing in shares or refs, or gameshares. But with no market, now, that style cant be played, so the people that will be mining more, again, should be the players that win more raws, wherever that raws come from.
Still we can win gold buying shares of that players, that in theory will be mining in future (Im talking of new players too)

tarod7

Postby tarod7 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:18 pm

Ah, I forget one thing, whats the main idea of the game?? Win Gold
How you win gold? Mining (you need raws)
Owning gameshares
Owning shares of players that give gold dividents.
Owning active refs
Buying- selling gold in market when prices reach peaks

ssimeon

Postby ssimeon » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:28 pm

tarod7 wrote:Ah, I forget one thing, whats the main idea of the game?? Win Gold
How you win gold? Mining (you need raws)
Owning gameshares
Owning shares of players that give gold dividents.
Owning active refs
Buying- selling gold in market when prices reach peaks

Yes sure.... WIN GOLD
I know that but when the rules are changing you need to change the way you make gold.
When you have a country you collect taxes from your citizens and give them a refund ( bonuses ) - Now you dont have taxes, so what is the stimul to buy/have a country?
My idea is/was to make resources and if resources price is high - to sell it, if resources are cheap to use it for minning. Now i am unable to sell resources.
I have a lot of referals, but when admins stop taxes, what I will win from them? Nothing - only gold but if they are not minners-what :) nothing....
This is what I mean - High price of Energy, unable to sell resources, no taxes...... WHAT we can do??? Nothing.... Buy/Sell gold or shares ? Is this a strategy game ( build your own town...devep it ...... ) When you are unable to do that and you only wait for gold price or share price this is not a game - THIS IS EXCHANGE GAME/MARKET... like to buy/sell Currency on a world exchange markets... this is not a game, there is no fun, no messages, no friends.......

Return to “GoldenTowns Bugs”